Please start a new forum for the D5 Discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BronkoZ

Reaction score
Yeah, making new forum for D5 discovery may be a good idea. I'm currently still looking for some cars on lease, anyone knows some good company except for DSRLeasing?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there enough threads about the new D5 to fill the new section so it doesn't look empty?? I'll create it if there is.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Done!

Some one do me a favor. I already moved 2 threads here, but there might be more. Can any of you that see a thread that needs to be moved into this forum (D5), can you link them in this threads so I can move them over. Thanks!

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Done!

Some one do me a favor. I already moved 2 threads here, but there might be more. Can any of you that see a thread that needs to be moved into this forum (D5), can you link them in this threads so I can move them over. Thanks!

You grabbed that huge "LR5" thread, that was the main thread where the D5 was discussed. Thank you for the new forum, I'm sure it will grow as LR actually delivers the D5 vehicles on order. And I suspect there may be some first build year issues that we will need to discuss.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi