Powerchip for D2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

discomike

Nick,
I read an article last month on these and other chips, in there it was mentioned that some new ones are coming out later this year and they will be much better. If I were you I would wait and see and I am waiting to see what happens cause I want some help with my truck.
So what year is your truck and what are you wanting to do with it? How much extra power are you looking for?
Mike J.

C

Cozmo

Enjoy the 10-11 mpg in the city for a while first, then go to a powerchip. Its a Land Rover its going to be slow, I cant imagine a chip would make that much of a difference without killing you mpg.

D

discomike

Tom,
They are actually testing a next generation chip that will improve H.P. and Torque, give better shifting performance and still get better mileage. As soon as I hear any more, I will post the info.
Mike J.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the subject of PowerChips and Gas Mileage: about a month ago my friend put a power chip in his Ford King Ranch and it added a major boost to HP, while still providing much better mileage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72