Preemptive Disco II kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OverlandDiscoII

Reaction score
Greetings!

Very recently purchased an 03' Disco with an 04' motor swap. It is a beautiful truck and had much love and care by its prior owner. I am very excited to own the truck now.

I would like to reach out to the forum and see what is recommended to gather for a preemptive maintenance and repair kit. It could include anything from scanners, to particular parts known to run a short lifespan, to general bits that just ought to be changed out. I have done a good deal of research and have found a patchwork of postings rather than a pointed list.

Looking forward to preventative measures and shopping for bits and pieces now before any particular repair sets in.:smile:

So far my short list contains a:

Digital Temp. Gauge (any recommendations on what type e.g. exhaust gas temp, water temp, etc..?)
&
3130 scanner
&
ABS Amigo V1 scanner

What would you add?

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Just make sure all of you fluids are fresh and check the front drive shaft has grease fittings.

Other than that basic tools.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV