Quick! Help, a few Q's needing answers going to do this now! I don't want to screw it up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dknitter16

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am looking for answers on a few things real quick.I have researched my issues but have a few questions.
Installed new front air spring and everything was fine except rear sensor error on screen which I replaced but still faults. Lifted fine, no problems until I did a drop down sway bar link replacement because of a clunk. Had it jacked up with battery off on high height. Did the replace then when I brought it down and fired up the suspension shut down, no lights, nothing. I also have the ignition issue, I have a bypass switch. The screen is blinking all 4 corners, 2 up 2 down. Don't have reset tool yet, ready to temp pump it up but don't want to screw it up. questions below also, best suggestions for reasonable way to reset? Does free software work on this model? If not, cheapest effective product?
1.ECM is unplugged during harness jump correct?
2.Which size wire is best to fit but not damage pins?
3.Compressor pin # and connection?
4.Vehicle must be running correct?
5.Leave ECM unplugged to get to shop or it will throw back into hard fault correct?

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you

Dave

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. What year Rover? Are you planning to jump wires to attempt to fix what? With the ECM unplugged many things will not work and can cause all kinds of other issues.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72