Range Rover Hse help for Fault codes P0135 - P2A03 - P2A00 - P0443 - P0463

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gillani

Reaction score
Hi Again dears,
I'm ready to change the o2 Sensors but now im getting other problem since few days a go with the Gearbox i conect the scan to read the fault code and Say Pressure Actuator EDS 2 if i clear the error the gears start working fine again during the day but every morning the same error come again can you please let me understand what happend because the gearbox was Working very nice before. Thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Electrical issues, have the battery tested, if it is the original it is time to change it.

Gillani

Reaction score
Hi Dear,
On my scan there is no error code when i proceed the diagnostic on the gearbox attached i send you two pictures of the error that im getting my program is in Portuguese may be you alredy saw a screen similar to try help me on thing that im thinking is the battery dameg because the battery that i have on car is not good at all

Gillani

Reaction score
Hi Dear
I alredy chage the sensor 1 oh bank on and the sensor 1 of bank to try solve my problem but the car still the sam now the error codes that im getting are:
P0159
PO748
P0443
I DONT NOW MORE I CAN I NEED TO PROCEED

Gillani

Reaction score
HI Dear,
Im Still having problem with my car i alredy change the sensor 1 of bank 1 and teh sensor 1 of bank two the error was clear for few days and now have come again the sensor was taken from an accidental car is a second hand i dont know if is in perfect working condition or not but sometimes the error comes and sometimes not but the problem is in the morning the car works perfect and when i run few hours then It looks like the car is warm if im on trafic then the gear just run on the first and second gear i need to pull over the car turn off and wait few minutes when i switch on is working good again till happend the some situation.
I dont know if this problem is really related with the oxygen sensors or there is any fault with my gearbox because now in the morning when i switch on the car in the dashboard comes the msg Failsave program and is block in one gear i and the error Code P0748 - Pressure Control Solenoid Electrical A and then there is a table with adition information that is in Portuguese i can translate here :

Plausibility error - No
Short circuit in the battery - Yes
Open circuit or short circuit to B + - No
Too high value - No
Too low value - No
Value was not changed - False
No error state - False
General fault - No
Fault indicator light (MIL) on request, AT - No
Preset program active - No

In the morning when i clear this error the failsafe program delete and the gear start working good again Should be any problem with the battery? this just happen in morning when i clear the error only come again next morning the voltage of the battery in the mor ing before i start the car is 11.79 V when i put the ignition on change for 13 V

I just really need some help to know what is happend with my car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV