Range Rover Sport tdv6 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy ellis

Reaction score
Bought my car in August from a dealer £14 495 thought it would be my dream car after a week engine management light and transmission lights on took back and dealer said showing no fault a couple of days later now early september car stopped working new battery fitted under warrantee a few weeks later engine management light on again returned to dealer for diagnostic test all good they said management light kept coming on turned over engine 3 times this would stop it
October car stopped working again and recovered to dealer new alternator required but still engine management light still came on and off and transmission fault January car stopped again dealer said fault with alternator fixed under warranty engine management light still coming on every now and then last week the car stopped again loss of power oil everywhere recovered back to dealer just been told today needs a new turbo maybe 2 done warranty ran out 28 days ago but have never had a clear 6 weeks of trouble free driving since getting the car not my dream car it's been a nightmare

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72