Reverse Dip Mirrors in Autobiography

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jessica Cooper

Reaction score
I have a 2016 RR Autobiography. Previously had a Sport whose reverse dip mirrors were amazing and kept me from damaging rims on multiple occasions. In my sport, the mirrors dipped pretty significantly and with the Autobiography, the dip is barely noticeable. I know you can adjust the dip while in reverse, but how do you make the dip stay? It keeps going back to a barely noticeable dip. Thanks for any help!

Jessica Cooper

Reaction score
Hi Joey,

Thanks for the note. I have done everything mentioned in the video prior to posting on this forum. While in reverse, I adjusted both mirrors to a position I would like them to stay but they go back to the original setting. The original dip setting is barely noticeable.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like something needs reset. I would normally say disconnect the battery for 15 minutes or so, but with the newer rovers, I am not sure what issues it may cause.

samnt650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aren't you still in warranty? have the dealer take care of it... For the DYI - unplug your seat memory module for 15 min for full reset. That box should be under the driver seat.

Jessica Cooper

Reaction score
Yes, still under warranty. I took it in for a different issue a few weeks ago and asked them to look at it. They say it works- which it does dip but it’s not noticeable at all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV