Rock Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

RadRocker

Ok. I want to get some rock sliders, but I just don't know if I want to spend the money because they are SO EXPENSIVE. Where did you guys get your sliders, and how much did you pay?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bryce,
First of all, every rock slider was not created equally. Therefore, sometimes some rock sliders can not do what they claim to do. What I am saying is if you use them, then spend the money because it will be well worth it in the end.

I got mine from made from a local in SLC, and actually one of our members for a little over $400 and they have worked well for me so far. PM me if you want details about how to get them.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Bryce,

If you have the plastic trim on the bottom of your disco, take your disco to a local fabrication shop and see what they can do. They should be able to match the bend and make some sliders for cheaper than you can buy them.

I just lucked out and have a friend that will bend the bars for the cost of the metal and a few beers....about $50.

Also, print photos out of mounting ideas and bring those also.

Justin

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on, Sam. Show us the pictures :) You got ones made by Marc, arent you? :)

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do! Pics will be in the gallery for you tomorrow when there is a little more light for you Sergei.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You asked for them, you got them. The pictures of my sliders are now in the gallery here
:proud:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't make them. Marc Olivares did and he is a member of the forum. He would know.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sam, how far they stick out? I.e can it be used as tiny step when doors are closed?

And thanks for uploading photos :)

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it can be used as a tiny step. Maybe 2" tops so if you are holding to the bars on the roof you can stand on your toes. It is nice to get in and out of the vehicle too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut