Rocky Mountain summertime trails.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy a handheld CB. I dont really want anything permanent, and I dont really need to talk to anybody more than a few hundred meters away.

aesopian

Reaction score
I'll join you guys at 8:45. Thanks for the invite Panzerknacker.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I don't do the China Wall run this Sat, I will meet with you guys. Test out my new tires.
Ralph

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, so it looks like we have a few people interested, both here and on the Solihull forum (looks like we could have a possible total of 6 trucks). The plan will be to meet around 8:45 in Westcreek at the turnoff for CO 68/Stump Rd (intersection with Westcreek Rd/CO 73). Rather than follow the Traildamage directions to take Cedar Mt. Rd. all the way to Hackett, we can follow Stump Rd. and access the trail system from the other side. I think this should be a little quicker to Hackett, as Cedar Mt. Rd. is a long, rough Forest Service road. If time permits, we will run either Metberry or Longwater after Hackett, then take Cedar Mt. Rd. on our way out. Does this sound good to everyone? I'll be on CB channel 10, for anyone else who has a radio in their rig. Look forward to meeting you folks.

-Paul

aesopian

Reaction score
Thanks for great guiding Paul. The LR4 has it's first scars! Very slight, now it has a new look of character and confidence.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Pics! Looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry we missed it this go around! We will get some runs in this summer !!

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a thread for a Medano Pass run if anyone is awake out there and interested.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA