Selling my Disco - where to advertise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Grant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its listed on Autotrader and hasnt really produced any worthwhile leads....

2000 Niagara/Beige SE7 - excellent service history, clean title, 70k miles, extended warranty to 100k. 18" Prolines, towing package, ACE, power everything, new tires, new brakes, new drive belt, super clean interior, cleans up awesome.

Cant get a bite - seriously almost no interest. Listed @ 15k would take 14k.

Any hints or know anyone interested in a no BS Rover? Im seriously getting ticked off..I love it and has caused me 0 problems, but at the moment a black S2000 is calling my name. I want a daily driver that I can take to the track on the weekend w/o worrying about blowing up my 944 turbo.

I attached a few pics for fun:

roverside05.jpg

roverhomeint.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
put it in the classified section and on www.discoweb.org in the for sale section...

Sam Grant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can get the classifieds here to work? Thanks for the tip - Ill throw it up on discoweb

Heem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends alot where you live. Near me, there is a paper called "the bargain news" which is simply a bunch of for sale type ads. The website is also very nice www.bargainnews.com - maybe there is something like that near you. Since the bargain news is so big here, few people actually even look at the newspaper classifieds. There is also Craigslist www.craigslist.org that has a bunch of local sites. It's popularity varies greatly by region.

You could also consider ebay..

cyberegg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised you haven't had any responses, I was drooling over it. If I hadn't bought my jeep, I would be trying to figure out how to ship this to Hawaii......(sigh)

Sam Grant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, thanks for the kind words. Im a little suprised myself. More people at work have shown interest than anywhere its been listed. Sucks!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The valentine one should raise the price a little.... I don't drive my Disco that fast.... okay not all the time.

C

cdg

I'm have the same problem here in Vancouver, can't find anybody who even wants to look at mine: http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?CDG|27350

listed it on the Autotrader and on Craigs list for $11kCDN, has only 128,500Kms, there is one other for the same price with more kms, and a few other for about 9k with 200-300K kms, so am I dreaming??:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72