Service ManualS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christopher

Reaction score
Where can I go to find a service manual that has the specs for when parts should be replaced (ie rotor thickness, pad thickness) as well as the diagrams for how the parts are removed/installed?

I am pretty use to YouTube and google, but for my other cars I was able to buy a book at the local auto parts store that had a lot of that info, but coming up short for LR4 2015 MY specifically.

Thanks in advance!

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can purchase a subscription to this information from Land Rover by creating an account on their Topix site. They will have options for what you have access to (bulletins, diagnostics, and/or service) and for how long. You can choose from 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year. Price goes from $17.95 for an hour up to $481.95 for one year access to everything.

https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm

jwise87

Reaction score
I did that the other day and it worked well. I paid $8 for an hours access to only the service manual and I spent the next hour downloading everything I thought I would need. There is no direct download button, but what you can do is open a section and select the print option and it brings up a PDF you can save.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the free manual at new.lrcat.com ---- it is in russian but has english subtitles, I have found everything I needed from there.....for free.

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a service manual from eBay shortly after buying our LR4. It's a 266MB (!) PDF file with 7,422 pages (!!). It took me a while to learn how to navigate the ginormous file, but it appeared to be a genuine factory manual and was well worth the cost, IMO. It was from a different seller than the link above, I bought from "manualjoy" (click here), same price at $15.

I also picked up the Microcat EPC (electronic part catalog), which is an absolutely miserable program... the user interface and navigation is just terrible compared to EPC's from other marques. (I'm used to Mercedes EPC, which is complex but very logical.) But, after spending ten times longer than it should take, I could eventually locate the part numbers I needed in Microcat for miscellaneous odds & ends of replacement parts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA