Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash1121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to see a Rover towing a cruiser!! Lol

Haha, so true!

Awesome 40 and LR4! Glad to see I'm not the only one with a LC and LR.

Thanks! I wish the 40 was mine, but it's my dad's. I sneak it away from him every chance I can, though! Love your 60, and LR4 of course. I've always wanted one of those, especially in the tan color. Lots of LC love in my family:
6cddb21298d44f2031a96a8b02e10dea.jpg

Been a busy week for mine!
21e9a5b23bbfd705a0f526616b8351eb.jpg
f2258a32efd42a171168053f841850a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kronstudios

Reaction score
2008 Range Rover SC 22" Niche Anzio

4ktruck_zpssd3rsm9l.jpg

IMG_0135_zps4xm3qgxc.jpg

2008 Range Rover Sport Super Charged.
22" Niche Anzio on 285/35r22

Last edited:

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to a guy in a tire center near where I live and he said that installing the Nitto Grapplers G2 265/50R 20 he will need to trim a little bit the wheel well liner in order to prevent the tire rubbing. Can you let me know if this is necessary to do. I don't want to cut anything or change anything to fit new tires. Are these tires little more noisy than the Pirelli Zero.

Thanks in advance,

George.

I'm also running the Nitto TG 2's and no trimming needed. I've had them over a year and they have done well. Definitely quieter than the Pirelli Scorpions on there before.

Georgemera1

Reaction score
I'm also running the Nitto TG 2's and no trimming needed. I've had them over a year and they have done well. Definitely quieter than the Pirelli Scorpions on there before.

Do you have the 265/50 R 20 on you car now?

Thanks for letting me know, I didn't get the new ones yet but I have to make a decision soon because we are going on family vacation with the LR4.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice production values on the video. Looking forward to more installments.

I echo Chris on the video production quality. Much better than my handheld GoPro vids (that I never shared). I definitely need to get a drone! :biggrin:

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I have the Nittos on now. For the wheel size of R20's they are the best option in my opinion if you aren't going to run Johnson rods full time and don't want to trim stuff. My wife just took on a fairly technical trail last weekend and they did great! (Backstory: she was meeting me and the Nor Cal Land Rover Club at a lake, made a wrong turn, took on the tougher trail not knowing better. It was her 3rd time off road and because she was lost when she made radio contact with a trail run group, she had to turn around to meet them only to have to turn around again as she was almost to camp. So she did the tough part 3 times. Everyone on the trail was impressed not only that she did it solo as 2 trucks had to use lockers in one section and she doesn't have the HD package, but that these low profile ATs did so well.) I used them on a week long trip in Oregon off road and they performed amazingly on the highway and off road.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72