Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting because I got mine from stock a week ago....
I just went to their website and it sure looks like they have them, you might want to give it a shot. Supposed to finally get some snow this weekend, looking forward to it :)
Good luck!

Last edited:

crash1121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting because I got mine from stock a week ago....
I just went to their website and it sure looks like they have them, you might want to give it a shot. Supposed to finally get some snow this weekend, looking forward to it :)
Good luck!
So I gave tiresbyweb a call this morning. Although the website says they're in stock, they confirmed the shortage of Nokians across the nation and that they've been out of stock in the size I want (255/55R20) for a few weeks now. :(

Thank you for suggesting I try, though! Enjoy the fresh dump of snow, and congrats on your awesome new tires!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. It's in Las Vegas.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Vegas, huh? Who knew? Well, I may have found something to do during the day, the next time my wife wants to go and ends up sitting at a blackjack table for 24 hours straight. :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My apologies to those who already saw these photos on my Instagram feed, but I wanted to post them here as well. I took a few cool shots when I was at the gun range last weekend.

Regards, David

86B96CD9-A85D-41DC-B1B5-5C617401CB37_zpsznjbwh90.jpg

1D0592B2-D7C4-495F-9DC3-517A402E454F_zpshtgfiwyr.jpg

E10273FD-D2B7-4C3E-B4A2-D6B413D036A0_zps3kqpmviw.jpg

A9E034C4-2356-4E3F-8BD6-B8E1A50B1B97_zps5hfks9te.jpg

Fernando

Reaction score
Hey guys. Quick update to see what you guys think. Plasti dipped the grille but only the outside portion. I was thinking about doing the whole grille but I wanted to try something a bit different. Also added the headlight brush guards but I'm a little on the fence about them. Sometimes they look like glasses to me ha. Giving them a chance to grow on me over these next few months before I decide what to do.

Pretty soon i'll be doing some more serious upgrades. I'll be sure to post when I do. (let me know if the images work. Some people had trouble last time)

unnamed-2.jpgunnamed-3.jpgunnamed-7.jpg

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you did a good job, but, if you want honesty, it also looks like you grabbed a grill out of the parts bin without bothering to color-match it to your vehicle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut