South Florida Rovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
I'm in Miami, just got a flat black wrap on my RR Sport, LOVE IT!

cust_06.jpg

That is pretty wild! I think I've seen it a few times near the Shell at sunset...

goinsurfin

Reaction score
OK South Florida LR owners, I'd like to finally plan an outting in mid/late February either on trails (Big Cypress area) or just to meet for drinks and see who is interested in trail driving somewhere in the area or in central/northern FL...

1st non-trail meet could be at either Sunset Place or in Design District area.. Alright, who is in?

ThePalmBeachYeti

Reaction score
Going out to Corbett Park Palm Beach around 3pm tomorrow if anyone would like to come out and ride the trails this time around come out have fun

btw is another forum more off road friendly or is this it?

jpjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to revive this chat thread.
I'm down in Miami and would love to meet up with other owners down here for some trails.

Here is a quick look at my last 6 months of riding down here.

2 weekends ago I went to The Humps off of Card Sound Road on the way to the Keys with the Miami Off-Road Club. They are mostly jeeps. It's ok now, but I would say after a few more big rains it would get real deep in the middle of the summer.

About a month ago I went with an LR3 owner from Ft. Lauderdale to Lazy Springs which is just SE of Ft. Myers. A lot of fun, nice man made rock crawls and a little bit of elevation. Big water crossings that of course change through out the year. It's an ATV park.
http://www.lazysprings.com/

Did my first rally with Florida Land Rover Club at Citrus Holder Mine an hour or so north of Tampa. Lots of fun, great people. Can't wait for the Fall Rally which should be in October. Check them out on FB as the website was hacked and being rebuilt. (hopefully sooner than later)

Had the Big Cypress Pass for 2014 and only went once, I believe the auxiliary trails are still closed, and they close the entire place at the end of the summer. Again, a lot of water and I really don't like going too deep with my LR4. Way too many computers...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut