Spare 19" rim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a refinished 19" rim for my 2011 LR4 from hubcaphaven dotcomm. I think I paid $239 and it came to me in excellent condition and was a perfect match. Their inventory is always changing and they don't keep wishlists for waiting customers, so you have to check in with them periodically, FYI.

wportervt

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get 1 19" rim for an lr4?! Already looked on craigslist, but I could only find sets. Just need the 1! Seems I got jipped on a donut spare..:hmpf:
Hi Kerrie - If you're just looking for a donut spare I actually have one sitting in my garage (I'm in Denver) if you're interested. I work in Aurora so could get it to you pretty easily. I replaced it with a full size spare which I got off of ebay for a pretty reasonable price a couple years ago so if that's what you're looking for I'd recommend that route as others have.

BBPDX

Reaction score
Hi Kerrie- i am in same boat.... just picked up a LR4 and wanted (needed?) full size spare. I am planning to pull the trigger on a full set just to get the one spare. I may be willing to sell you one if you are interested, let me know. i looked on ebay and those all looked way to expensive... locally was able to find a full set of 4 for what they wanted for 1 rim (and there are some usable tires included). I also found one in a local wrecking yard, they wanted $150 (including a tire). good luck...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72