Special Program Error, but goes away on Restart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dthomp87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the truck back from the import shop... they couldnt figure it out and gave up. The compressor runs but ill check the galley pressure to be sure.

So my options are, A sell it as it sits, B waste lots of my time figureing this out, C swap out the air suspension for coils(might still have errors thrown all over?). D, find someone willing to work on wire harnesses

I still think its a corroded wire or something. I took it through some serious mud a month before this all started and a lot of water splashed up into the engine bay area. Ive heard of people having issues after washing their engine bay, perhaps its something near the fuse box. I pulled the plugs that i could reach behind there and sprayed them with cleaner and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary. but i didnt go into the ECU box yet. Should I pull all that out? any other tips? Should I give up and drive it off a bridge?

Last edited:

dthomp87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've decided to sell the truck. Ill be posting it in the classifieds for all who is interested. I need to get to 50 posts first though before I can post in that category.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA