Take-off 22" 5 Split-spoke 'Style 5205' wheels for sale or trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeP

Reaction score
My 2018 Discovery 5 is due in the next two weeks. It's coming with the optional 22" 5 Split-spoke 'Style 5025' with Satin dark grey Diamond Turned Finish. These are a $2,950 option at purchase. Who knows what LR would want for them at the parts department. They will be shod with the new tires from the factory.

I'm planning on running 19" or 20" wheels, so I'm offering them here. May have a full-size spare that matches as well.

I'm in the NY area and I would be happy to meet part way. Don't really want to ship them, but that would be possible with the buyer paying shipping.

Interested in this look for your new Discovery? Let's talk.

Mike

FAF882F4-1EFB-4984-A3CA-A78B7982E4CC.jpeg

E606ADCB-2646-4EF9-8D80-4F599FB2C4DC.jpeg

MikeP

Reaction score
Lol. Someone must have liked them. Design by committee. I suppose if I can't swap or sell them I'll keep them for inroad use until I use up the rubber. I'll probably platidip them all black too.

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Someone must have liked them. Design by committee. I suppose if I can't swap or sell them I'll keep them for inroad use until I use up the rubber. I'll probably platidip them all black too.

Hmm. All black might be nice. Good idea

nymoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MikeP yo I think we talked over instagram on your d5 post yesterday. small world. anyways good luck with the frontrunner and all the goodies you are adding to the D5. Gonna be killer. Oh and randomly a professional friend in NOLA owns a Keen Safari as well. now that I think of it I think thats how I ended up following you on Insta.

anyways random post.

MikeP

Reaction score
Small world it is. I may be meeting your friend soon. Leh is organizing his 2018 Appalachian Adventure. We're going to have around 10 rally 911s playing in the Nantahala forest for a few days. It'll be on Instagram for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV