The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey is all that (ASFIR) hardware simply a way to protect your exhaust?

EDIT: nevermind, diff guard, so it more clearly on your other post.

Last edited:

grimmecm

Reaction score
Jwest! Yes! I love it man! You'll probably do a better job at it than I did. Seriously.

Spent a weekend at Rausch Creek working through progressively more difficult trails but didn't push into their red trails. Didn't break anything. The rear bumper did clip an overhang and popped loose but nothing other than that. That rear wheel well is definitely the limiting factor. I'm curious to see what all you do....and probably shamelessly copy.

And yes, in hindsight 33" would have been an easier(read:smarter) choice. AND sorry man didn't mean to be a d-bag before.

IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG
IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

I'll try to find some better pictures from my brothers camera

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent a weekend at Rausch Creek working through progressively more difficult trails but didn't push into their red trails. Didn't break anything.

I'll try to find some better pictures from my brothers camera

Hey, let's go together sometime. I almost have mine back to being ready for dirt. Right now no fender liners are back in while I wait for new axle and strut boots.

Would be glad to share ideas.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I was gonna guess that, if you can believe it. I've never been to Hollister but have seen lots of pics. I almost went there, once, while at the LR Driving School in Carmel. They gave me the option of doing their course or going out to Hollister. It was my 2nd time there and this time I'd brought my wife and wanted her to see/do the same obstacles I'd done, so I stuck with the LR spot. Hollister sounds fun though.

shedlock2000

Reaction score
I've completed a few exterior enhancements, drum roll please,

20 inch rims, 285/55/20 running Perelli's Scorpion ATR's
Updated lettering front/ rear, grill, door handles /w gloss black
LED tails

What you can't see is the a new AC unit and condenser, as well as, front wheel bearings.. the week after Christmas, thank goodness for the warranty.

I just installed a new leather wrapped steering wheel from PowerfulUK I'll grab a pic tomorrow. http://www.powerfuluk.com/vehicles/...ring-wheel-black-napa-leather-perforated.html

View attachment 6845 View attachment 6846 View attachment 6847

These wheels and tyres are great! Did you have to do the bulge mod to the wheel arch liner? Nice set up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick