Thought i'd let you know.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhodisatva

Reaction score
I've added some piccies to my gallery of ..... A: Polly my daily drive and B: Some photo's of the rebuild by some members of the series three owners club on the late HRH Princess Margaret's Landie that had been brought back to England from Mustique. Yes i was part of the rebuild crew (just in case you where wondering). This was featured in Land Rover Owner International magazine and was undertaken over two days at their annual show at Peterborough in 2003.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
You own a rover that was driven by royalty ??? I knew you were cool.

bhodisatva

Reaction score
Unfortunately i don't own the Rover, just had the pleasure of working on it for a couple of days. Was however invited to meet viscount (now Lord) Linley at the official handover and presentation once it had had it's final respray and seal of approval. Lord Linley intended keeping the rover in the family and use it for driving round the estate, Told us a funny story from when he eas 14 of having to be rescued from the advancing tide when he managed to get it stuck on the beach in Mustique. Cool weekend all in all and much fun was had by everyone.

Edited to add....... Suppose now, i'm no longer the cool guy you think i am Melissa? No worries i'll just slink back under the rock from whence i came.

Last edited:

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Ha Ha.. Roy!! No I am not that superficial! You live in UK, I studied overseas for school one summer @ UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD, Brasenose College. Oxford, England. It would be my dream to one day go back and maybe live?? I have a bizarre fascination with royalty. (and no not like Charles; Tudor England - Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn....) :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72