Using mobile phone and Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dyane84

Reaction score
  • I have a 2008 RR HSE. The bluetooth reads that it is connected with my vehicle. However there is no audio through the vehicle. I had it connected before and it worked fine. I have the same cellphone.. I tried yesterday never heard the phone ring in vehicle. The person said they could here me but I couldnt hear them. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong during sett up. I entered 2121 pin and read bluetooth on screen display. It also has reads my phone contacts. But I have no audio .

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Reboot your phone. Full power shutdown if you can remove battery do so, if not then anyway it can be rebooted.

Dyane84

Reaction score
Its not my phone with problem. There no audio in vehicle's speakers. It like volume in the vehicle is muted or needs to be turned up.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do all your speakers work when playing music and other inputs? Are they only muted when you receive a BT call? I believe BT only uses one speaker in the driver's door. Also, have you checked the offset volume of the phone in your car system' settings to make sure it wasn't accidentally lowered to the minimum (but you should still be able to momentarily raise it manually during a call)?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72