WA dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Airboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma area, please let me know what dealer you prefer to use for service. I purchased my LR3 from the Bellevue store, but it is quite a haul for me to drive there for service (about 60 miles). That said, if the majority of the replies I get rave about their service department, I'll go out of my way to use them.

I'm really hoping that I hear some great stories about the Tacoma dealership as they are much closer.

Thanks in advance!

W

WaDisco5spd

I've only been to land rover seattle and had a good experience there, the shop foreman was very knowledgable, i went in just for a stereo code and the guy, jason took the time to look over my discovery and gave a quick run down on the vehicle and it's quirks.

Airboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WaDisco5spd said:
I've only been to land rover seattle and had a good experience there, the shop foreman was very knowledgable, i went in just for a stereo code and the guy, jason took the time to look over my discovery and gave a quick run down on the vehicle and it's quirks.

Thanks! I was hoping to get more replies, but I appreciate your thoughts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut