You mean to tell me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

russburcham

Reaction score
...that I could've had heated seat ALL ALONG!?!?! So I got an email from Atlantic British about their conversion kit and was thrilled. I went down to my local parts guy (Rover Land) in Tampa, FL and collected the 2 switches and cover plate...for basically pennies! Now my wife is LOVING the heated leather and I am wondering...What other little modification secrets or conversions are out there???

Thanks guys!
Russ

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends what year D2 do you have?

russburcham

Reaction score
thanks joey- its an '01--

while i've got you here, have you heard of any problems stemming from putting in your own trailer lighting rig? I got the universal part from wal-mart and am set to go...just thought i'd get your opinion. thanks as always!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
an early 01 you can also add Center Diff Lock :biggrin: and even disable the ABS issue while using CDL if you cut the correct wire :biggrin:

Universal trailer kits are okay, but make sure you get one that requires a separate power source or you may cause odd issue and messages on the dash.

I installed one several years ago, but made sure I got one that had separate power to run the lights.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72