06 LR3 auxiliary?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tunechi

Reaction score
I have read on this forum that the auxiliary input on this vehicle is behind the center console, but on my 06 LR3 there is no input anywhere on the rear of the console. Only a sliding cup holder on the bottom and two air vents at the top. Any other ideas where it may be?

Thanks in advance

trickblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never ran into that on ANY LR3...

Not saying you are wrong, but look again. It should be just to the left the 12v supply...

lr3_aux_in_02_zpsvq66w7bt.png

GSMblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to note, there is a flap that covers the 12V outlet and the Aux port...

Heated seats... not fair... the only thing I do not have on mine!!! I need them in the winter and after more importantly - after playing soccer!!!

trickblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heated seats... lucky you!!

Just to note, there is a flap that covers the 12V outlet and the Aux port...

Heated seats... not fair... the only thing I do not have on mine!!! I need them in the winter and after more importantly - after playing soccer!!!

Well we all know how important heated seats are in Texas... ;)

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to mock heated seats! Then my wife got a Saturn L300 with them and I became what I mocked. When I was in Iraq I built out a F-150 SuperCrew 4-door Lariat. They offered A/C seats! Now that I can enjoy! Wish I had them but wouldn't give my 2008 LR3 for A/C seats...
On my LR3 the AUX jack plug is on the rear side of the center cooler box compartment, right by the rear passenger A/C controls and vents. Looks like you have a picture of that too.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, Texas.. ya... there are 2 days a year where the heated seats would be handy.. A/C Seats... now that would be an awesome upgrade.. and used the other 363 days a year.

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My LR3 has heated first and second row seats. Love them. Had them on my Volvo S60 but for some reason they aren't on my Mercedes. We bought my son a Lexus IS250 for college graduation and it has heated and cooled front seats. Got to admit the cooled front seats is really nice in the summer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72