07 RR radio/Nav help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmtaylor777

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals (if there are any)

A little help needed. I will try to include any info that I feel may be important.

The other day my wife took the truck out and said the radio was acting funny. She stated that the screen stuck on the green screen with the land rover logo on it. The radio was playing but the screen never went to the normal functioning screen. She turned the power off via the power button, then back on again. It functioned normally after that. A few days later I drove the truck and the unit wouldn't come on at all. No radio, no screen, no sound and no steering wheel functions (for the radio).

I checked the fuses in the rear under the panel and nothing blown. Not sure where there are other fuses. Am I missing some? Is there any other fix out there that anyone knows of? I tried to remove the battery cables for 2 days and still the same. I even did what the dealer called a "hard reboot" by removing the positive and negative battery cables and holding them together for a minute. Still nothing. I am new to Land Rovers all together so please forgive how green I am on all of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I HAVE :
2007 Range Rover HSE supercharged

cmtaylor777

Reaction score
ok....

I found the fuse box under the glove compartment. Blown fuse.

Classic Nube!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA