'08 LR2 AC issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allan-b

Reaction score
I've been experiencing intermittent AC issues, replaced the Freon, added dye, no leaks, however AC works then it doesn't. A new compressor has been mentioned, does that sound like a viable solution?

JWeiss

Reaction score
Check the AC auxiliary fan unit. Mine would go on & off and finally after time started over heating the car.

Allan-b

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, however we're heading into December in Canada and may not know if you're right for 6 months.

LandySA

Reaction score
Hi all, I had that issue some time ago. The way I went was first checked all fuses right through to checking the red wire at the compressor. only to find out at the end I just needed a ac gas top up. Just make sure they top up and add just a little more as if to over flow. Doing this whilst the engine switched on and the compressor on high. Sometimes the fault could perhaps be with the temp sensor in line on the water system.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA