08 Range Rover Sport HSE suspension fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruski

Reaction score
Hello I’m having issues with my rover so I’ve been getting a suspension fault message, the truck would stay in normal height so it was drivable and it was like this for more than a week I would start the truck, about 30 seconds later I’d get suspension fault but not all the time sometimes id get the message like 10 minutes after when I’m driving but then one night I parked it in normal height didn’t hear any hissing noise(it’s really quiet when I get home from work a little too quiet but I’m more than sure I would’ve heard a leak if it was leaking) and in the morning it was in access height not fully aired out, I’ve seen one fully aired out and the wheels were tucked into the wheel wells, mines is not like that it’s in access height and I can’t get it out of access height because once I start the truck about 5 seconds after starting it I hear the compressor come on for sometimes 10 seconds sometimes 25 seconds then the compressor shuts off and I get suspension fault. I’ve tried selecting normal height before I get the suspension fault but nothing happens, it does this every time I start the truck. If there was a leak in one of the bags wouldn’t it drop all the way down not just to access height? Also if the compressor gave out it wouldn’t start up at all would it? I was thinking maybe the valves? I tried removing the front valve block, when I started loosening the air hose I could hear air starting to come out and tightened it back up, I didn’t want to fully air out the bags so I just put it back together. All fuses are good, I’ve heard of jumping the relay but I’m too scared to try that I read I could possibly mess up wiring. Any help would be appreciated:)

RoverGhost

Reaction score
I would suggest either a shop to read the code or get one of the iland readers and aps from Atlantic British. I have one and its paid for itself in two incidents. I am about 50 miles fromthe nearest dealership so I am always trying to sort things on my own.

Lakeranger

Reaction score
It's irritating that someone posts a request for assistance, then never returns with the fix. FOLKS if you want help, you need to help others after you get your issue repaired. Post the repair.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slack