10.4 inch tesla style infotainment screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awesam

Reaction score
hi everyone, i'm very seriously looking into picking up a '16 landmark with tan "saddle" brown interior, and i've driven quite a bit in a '15 HSE Lux as well as '16 Disco Sport. these cars are MILES apart in tech features and I'd like my LR4 to have a little bit more in the way of gadetry. I came across one of these units (admittedly on alibaba) but similar units are selling on amazon for jeep cherokees and things.

My question is has anyone installed these to see how they work?

i'm mostly concerned about getting it to interface with the vision assist package cameras as well as the 4WD info screen.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For...000&pvid=28ed72c6-32d2-4b3a-9864-f6aa0b9483d0

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks cool, but I worry I'd go insane putting all the climate controls into an infotainment screen that I'd have to work my way through to turn the air down a few degrees.

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't burn the cash on that personally. The pics are all weirdly photoshopped/different items etc. How about I set up a go fund me and you guys chip in for a beater Lr4 and I'll do the upgrades/testing/videos;)

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that looks sharp.. But I kind of like the analog knobs, and they kind of keep the interior functional from a utility side.. I wore wet gloves for 2 days this weekend, and would have scratched that screen to hell with mud and slush..

Mike

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like one of the worst designs i've ever seen. Please ask yourself, then slap yourself for even considering this garbage, why are there no photo of it from a real life perspective of the driver sitting position? Even from the passenger seating...? ***** asz design stuffed into a place it doesn't work is why.

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you sucker into this look at the pics. It's a totally bad photo shop hack job...buy it and prove me.wrong :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA