105K Service // Full Schedule // Cat Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the intakes, but left the battery boxes. It would probably be easier access to remove the boxes, but not necessary.

I'm going to do my plugs in the next few days. For the 1.5 to 2 hour job, did you guys remove your air intakes and battery, or did you fish around all that stuff?

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i removed parts of the battery boxes. i did not remove the actual battery though.

as for tools, i used swivels and assorted wobble extensions to remove the spark plugs.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I had the intakes out for other stuff I was messing with.

I did not remove either of my two batteries. I might have pulled the centermost piece of the aux battery tray out. Honestly don't remember.

I do remember multiple swivels being my friend.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After tackling my sway bar bushings and removing my suspension compressor, I have enough swivels and wobbly extensions that I could probably scratch my ass with my toes, so I should be good to go.

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is good info as I am planning to do the plugs soon myself. The back ones look like a pain to access but if someone can do it in two hours, I feel better about tackling it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA