19” Wheels for winter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running a smaller wheel for winter? Looking for an OEM set of black 19” wheels to run with a delicates snow tire.

Also wondering if 19s will clear the bigger front Brembo’s?

StoneTrader

Reaction score
I am wondering the same. D5s do come equipped with OEM19’s but the width and offset seem a little different than prior model wheels.

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only the base model SE comes with 19" wheels. The smallest diameter wheels on the HSE and higher are 20". If the SE has Brembo brakes then a set of OEM 19s would be your best bet for snow tires.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I’d say get tires. My Father runs Nitto G2 Grapplers on a set of 22’ (285/45R22) (32’ diameter and no rubbing what so ever) and they work great. There isn’t much side wall but they look tough and still preform great off road and in snow.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I
Honestly I’d say get tires. My Father runs Nitto G2 Grapplers on a set of 22’ (285/45R22) (32’ diameter and no rubbing what so ever) and they work great. There isn’t much side wall but they look tough and still preform great off road and in snow.

Not the worst idea. I’ve run a ton of Terra Grapplers on LR3s and LR4s. They are a great all around tire but not as good as a dedicated snow tire in winter.

Additionally it’s doesn’t really matter because they don’t make it in a 21” size so I’ll have to get another wheel size regardless.

brian cork

Reaction score
Ben:

What brand of wheels?

I'm running with Compomotive 18's on my 2027 HSE LUX. But the rear calipers rub.

benwilliams

Reaction score
Standard Land rover ones from the dealer made for the D5 . I had a set from my previous vehicle, a D4 that didn't fit. Unsure as to what the issues were.

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ben:

What brand of wheels?

I'm running with Compomotive 18's on my 2027 HSE LUX. But the rear calipers rub.

I swapped the stock 255/55-20 Goodyear Eagles on the OEM 20" x 8.5" wheels for 285/50-20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s on Redbourne 20" x 9.5" wheels. Redbournewheels.com (which only does after-market Land Rover/Range Rover wheels) has a wheel configurator that allows you to see how your vehicle (including the color) will look with their various wheels.

2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA