19in wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DugLR4

Reaction score
Hello i'm a new member and a new owner of a 2011 LR4 HSE and came with 19in rims and 255/55/19 Michillen tires. I'm looking to get new tires for the 19inrims, does anyone know whats the widest tire i can fit on the factory rims? can i fit 265 or possible 275 with out any problems? thank you.

mshale

Reaction score
Sadly, I’m in the same boat. The factory size is the only real option. The terraincontacts seem to be a good option. I have continental 4x4 contacts on mine in the stock size. These are very much a street tire.

DugLR4

Reaction score
thanks, feels like we got cheated when land rover went with 19-inch rims. I'm going to get the continental terrain contact but I will wait until November that's when they are having their next promotion of a $70 visa card. they emailed me with the information. I'm just going to keep my eye out for some factory 18-inch rims.

mshale

Reaction score
Be mindful that 18” factory wheels will not fit without also modifying brakes or using significant spacers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72