20” Stormer Wheels on LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has run 20” stormer wheels from a Range Rover sport on their LR4. The wheel width is wider at 9.5” and I wondered if that caused any issues. Also what tire sizes are people running on these wider wheels?

Thanks in advance!

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the bolt pattern is the same but the RRS wheel offset is different. I think the LR4 20" wheels are et 43. You should find out what the RRS wheel offset is. They may look goofy if they stick out too far past the wheel wells.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the bolt pattern is the same but the RRS wheel offset is different. I think the LR4 20" wheels are et 43. You should find out what the RRS wheel offset is. They may look goofy if they stick out too far past the wheel wells.

The original "stormer" RRS SC wheels will be perfect on an lr4. I had them on my first lr3 in 2006. Looked bad assed with a 285/50 and sill good with a 275/45

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick feedback guys! Glad to hear from someone who has run them successfully too! Was thinking of running the 285/50s... any rubbing issues when you ran them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV