2004 Discovery II SE Giverny Green Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mclight81

Reaction score
2004 Land Rover Discovery II SE 51,000 miles, Giverny Green exterior, Alpaca Beige and Black interior, 4.6 liter V8, all wheel drive, automatic transmission, 18" premium alloy wheels, back up sensors, cold weather package(fog lamps, premium halogen head lights, heated seats, front/side/rear in window coil defrosters), dual air bags,

Power Everything (windows, locks, multi-adjustable front seats, mirrors, etc.) keyless remote, steering wheel audio and cruise controls, 6 CD changer, premium 12 speaker sound, dual sun roofs, dual climate control, suede doors, premium leather seats, steering wheel, shifter ***, center console. Huge cargo area w/ rubber floor mat.

Never missed a maintenance check, never missed a oil change, never been off roading, new brakes, new tires in the last 10,000 miles, tow package

Winter is on its way. What better way to prepare then purchasing one of the best handling SUV's on the market. Last winter during the blizzards I had no trouble driving through snow that was so deep it often came over the hood. The manual locking differentials, all wheel drive, and independent traction control systems work incredibly well. Whether driving to the slopes, or just running around town this SUV will help you arrive in comfort and safety.

My commute now requires me to find something slightly more economical otherwise I would keep the disco for life.

720-261-7882

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV