2005 LR3: HSE for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover707

Reaction score
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=235198723

Please see above autotrader ad on my 2005 LR3 HSE, 23,000 miles, that I am currently selling. Don't want to let it go, but have to due to familial obligations. There are additional pictures just added to the ad, which will probably be "approved" within the next day or so.

I have also added a clear bra to the vehicle, which was factory cut to precisely fit the front the LR3 (it is cut around the letters on the hood for complete coverage). I also added a strip to the leading edge of the roof (just behind the windshield) there is/are no stone damage or door dings to the vehicle. I also changed the rear tail lights to LEDs (I still have the original bulbs if wanted). Vehicle always garaged, never off road, and has several other options (complete first aid kit, road emergency kit, X-Jack inflatable jack, electric pump, leather care and car wash kit, etc.) if interested.

Vehicle also has dealer installed running boards and door ding guards. Still under warranty.

Message me here or the info on the autotrader ad. Thanks for your time.

This vehicle is still for sale as of 01.15.08. The autoreader site is updating. If you would like pictures, please contact me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72