2005 LR3 Replaced AC compressor and Condenser with Receiver/Drier...still blowing hot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndrewAgh21

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am taking to the forum for just the second time in my automotive endeavor hoping to find out what could be wrong with this
certain vehicle. We are working on a 2005 Land Rover LR3 with just over 250k miles on it.

Vehicle was not blowing cold air so all parts below have been replaced. System has also been recharged.
However, vehicle is still not blowing cold.

AC Compressor
AC Condenser w Receiver/Drier
Heater Core - (non-related issue)

I was wondering what else could be checked for this issue. Would the Ac Compressor control valve be the next step?
If anyone has had any similar issues or any insight on how to move forward I would appreciate it dearly.

Thank you All!

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be one or more of the 3 blend motors not working. If there is an error in that system when you start the engine the on off light will blink denoting an error. I don't remember which motor does what, there is a diagram someone on here if you search for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick