2006 LR3 Air Suspension Fail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ginacarp

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m new to this site and first time to post.
A little intro here: I am a 60 yr old grandmother that’s insanely attached to my LR3 I’ve owned since 2009. Nearest dealership is 2 hours away. I have 173K miles and have run into the first big issue that I am hoping y’all can help me diagnose. Disclaimer: I am a woman with very little mechanical knowledge. My LR3 has taught me a lot in the past 8 tears, I mean years!
I need input on an air suspension problem. The fault light came on (red) and the rear suspension lowered immediately. I was able to raise it to normal height, got out & and heard a lot of air being expelled on the rear passenger side behind the rear tire area. Didn’t hear anything on the rear driver side. Within a couple of minutes the truck was all the way down to lowest height. Standing behind it looks a little lower on the rear passenger side but not by much.
I’m asking for your suggestions, thought and ideas.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72