2006 LR3 warning lights faulty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am having issues.. the "lights", "stability" and "incline"..warning lights randomly on for long periods.. drives great.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A photo would help, as you are using terms that aren't consistent with anything Land Rover uses.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having issues.. the "lights", "stability" and "incline"..warning lights randomly on for long periods.. drives great.
I second Houm above.

I am wondering / guessing if you are asking about the downhill assist feature? If so, where are these lights - on the centre console or on the dash or both?
You will find that there are lots of lights, lots of colours, and lots of locations re feature indicator lights - the 3 is is no Chev.

Once you let us know, the odds are we will come back with some ideas - more areas to look into etc but more work for you with more questions and more answers needed.
If this problem is as most are, the norm is that the fix will will be simple and cheap, but finding the problem, tortuous.

If your 3 is still driving well, you have not got far enough away from Kelowna yet - towing rates from the Rogers Pass are a bit like fuel costs - going up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA