2006 Sport sat nav settings menu question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremyd

Reaction score
I bought this car up a couple of days ago, 2006 Sport HSE, and am trying to work my way around the infotainment system. Had a couple of RR previously and found my way around earlier versions of the in-car tech fairly well

On the touch screen top level menu I have three boxes I can select: 'navigation', '4x4 info' and 'Settings', when I go into settings all I see are 4 boxes:

Language - Screen Off - Display Settings - Audible Feedback

Below that there is an orange box - System Settings - which I cannot go into and - voice setting, which I can

Most google hits regarding setting up phone and phone functions suggest there should be a lower level settings menu

Any idea what I am doing wrong to be only able to see menus relating to the sat nav?

I did pair my phone using the bluetooth and code 2121 but nothing came up on the screen, haven't tried to make a call from the car as yet

Appreciate any help

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I had a 2008 RRS and I will say the audio quality of the Bluetooth was horrible, I just purchased a radio interface (used radio channel) that bluetoothed to phone.

Jeremyd

Reaction score
OK thanks, not got to the quality bit until i can access the menu, any comment on that question?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I sadly don't recall how to get into the menu. I gave it to my son and he ended up selling it. Or I would walk out and test.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV