2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged Suspension Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ84

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged that now it is cold is coming up with a suspension fault. Might anyone have any thought for me?

Mid winter last year when it got super cold like 20F or below (-6.6C or below) I started to have this problem on my way to work, Ended up with the driver side back tile setting up into the finder. Got it home and warmed up and everything worked fine, tool it outside in the cold the back would go up and the front would be setting all the way down. Land Rover suggested that I replace the pump to fix the problem so I replaced the pump, it took a few weeks to locate the right pump for my ride. After it was replaced the Suspension seemed to run fine, worked faster than it ever had since I have owned the ride.

Well yesterday it was a nice warm 5F (-15C) when I got up to go to work so I went out and started my range rover to let it warm, it warmed for probable 30 minutes, got in it and started down the drive and got a suspension fault warning pop up on my dash and then I noticed that the front was all the way down, backed it up and parked it for the day. Got home last night when it was 14F (-10C) and started the range rover up to try the suspension to see if it would work. I got a vehicle raising in progress notification come up on my dash a few time and then the suspension fault warning showed up, got out of the range rover and noticed that nothing had changed.

Would anyone have any thoughts for me on this problem?

Thank you for your time.

CJ

CJ84

Reaction score
I will take a look at that. Might you be able to tell me where that is located?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72