2010 LR4 HSE Luke warm heat on driver side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mylr4

Reaction score
After my water pump was change, my heat on the driver side would only get Luke warm. In the summer, all vents release cold air expected. Dealership is saying they need to pull the entire dash to determine the problem. The cost is to expensive to even find out with them, let alone, cove the cost to fix it. Any help input would be appreciated. Thanks

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a blend door issue….honestly when using the heat you should be using the feet setting anyways. Heat rises. Plus the constant dry heat in your face isn’t good for your eye lubrication. I’m not 100% sure though.

Mylr4

Reaction score
Thanks, I was thinking in first trying to get the heater core flushed, hoping that would slove the problem.

RyanRR

Reaction score
I had the same issue in my RRS.

My Indy shop said the most likely issue was one of two things; a blocked heater core or blender doors.

Trying to flush the system is the cheapest option, but with the layout of the heater core it's very hit or miss on if it'll work. My shop recommended trying a coolant flush (which worked for me), but said if that didn't work they'd pull apart the dash and plan on replacing the heater core, and he said he'd pull the HVAC apart and inspect the doors to see if they were working.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV