2010 LR4 - TPMS on spare OFF in IIDToolBT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

x463

Reaction score
I have a 2010 and installed a fullsize spare using a 19" rim I had left over from my 07 RRS (switched to 18"s way back then). I just got the GAP tool and was able to program a key and a few other things. Pretty slick.

I can NOT get the spare tire TPMS error at start-up to turn-off. The setting looks to be set but I still get the error. I've even toggled it on / off several times. Support couldn't resolve and pushed out an update that gives me ALL the CCFs available (very lengthy list). This has unlocked several other TPMS options but no instructions on what to try. It's up to me experiment with the various options and hope it works.

Anybody have this problem and ideas what to try?

Thanks!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 and also haven't been able to turn spare tire monitoring off with IIDTool (I carry an 18" partially deflated down there.) I haven't pursued this issue with GAP and just live with the spare tire warning, no big deal since it only lasts a few seconds at engine startup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut