Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel curie

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a 2011 discover 4 Has with harman/Kardon logic7 System.

up until a couple of months ago the DAB radio worked just fine without any problems. Then all of a sudden it started dropping out for 5 minutes or the hole day and would come up no signal. This happened every couple of days for a week or two then it stoped working completely. Having never had to listen to the normal radio before I never noticed if it received a good signal or not. As it stands it’s rubbish and more or less unusable I am not sure if it is part of the same issue or not.

I am myself a mechanic But I have had very little to do with Landrover apart from drive them. I have checked the Connectors on the windows and the connectors all all seam to be ok, cleaned up and refitted, I don’t know anything about the system so not sure where they all go to, Iv found a box under the left hand seat with 2 plugs attached one looks like a fibre connector with 2 fibres there’s only light coming down one of the fibers but I’m not sure if that’s right or where they come from or go to. If anyone knows anything about these systems or see problems like this in the past can they let me know.

Thanks
Dan

C92952DA-EABF-4154-AFD5-1AC229DD940D.jpeg

7A114469-F44A-4F63-B94E-01572D1B0BD5.jpeg

strey3905

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a 2011 discover 4 Has with harman/Kardon logic7 System.

up until a couple of months ago the DAB radio worked just fine without any problems. Then all of a sudden it started dropping out for 5 minutes or the hole day and would come up no signal. This happened every couple of days for a week or two then it stoped working completely. Having never had to listen to the normal radio before I never noticed if it received a good signal or not. As it stands it’s rubbish and more or less unusable I am not sure if it is part of the same issue or not.

I am myself a mechanic But I have had very little to do with Landrover apart from drive them. I have checked the Connectors on the windows and the connectors all all seam to be ok, cleaned up and refitted, I don’t know anything about the system so not sure where they all go to, Iv found a box under the left hand seat with 2 plugs attached one looks like a fibre connector with 2 fibres there’s only light coming down one of the fibers but I’m not sure if that’s right or where they come from or go to. If anyone knows anything about these systems or see problems like this in the past can they let me know.

Thanks
Dan

View attachment 11378

View attachment 11379
If you are still interested in the Disco Dab 4 I have a friend that can help you out here is mail [email protected]
Thanks

Sent from my itel S13 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut