2011 HSE Lux - Auto Fold Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanerrs

Reaction score
Hi All,

My Auto Fold Mirrors are not working anymore - I did have a Passenger Door Lock Actuator issue for a bit and that is not replaced and the door locks all seem to be working correctly.

Cleared all the codes with the GapII

Did a config change using the GapII Folding Mirrors from
Fitted to Fitted with Logic - and back to Fitted - No difference at all

The mirrors fold by pressing both L and R buttons, so it does work, just not automatically.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for the help!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I understand what you did with the GAP Tool. Did you select "Fitted With Logic" or just "Fitted"? Fitted With Logic option must be checked for the autofold feature to work. Try one more time switching from Fitted to Fitted with Logic and save, start and stop the engine once to make sure the config change "takes", and test locking the doors again?

Last edited:

shanerrs

Reaction score
Using the Gap tool I actually updated the Config from fitted to fitted with logic.

I actually tired the drivers door button for locking and it worked, Now it works using the key fob. Not sure if that was needed as a reset process but it works now!

Thanks umbertob for the help!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi