2011 LR4 (first LR4 purchase)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AllYourBase

Reaction score
I found a 2011 LR4 HSE w/3rd row comfort package and 20" wheels. Has new tires and 56k on the odometer. Asking 30,990. How long can I expect this vehicle to last? What am I getting into maintenance wise, etc? I can do brakes & oil changes...just worried about bigger, $ maintenance items. According to NADA this vehicle may only be worth $5k in 5 years. That worries me vs a 4Runner long term value proposition. Any feedback is appreciated, thx!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
With a Land Rover like any other vehicle on the market, if you take care of it, it will take care of you. My 1997 Land Rover lasted me till around 150k miles, the only reason I stopped driving it is I didn't take real good care of it. Okay I never washed it and the frame rusted out. I have seen old Rovers with over 500k miles on them, and new ones with well over 200k miles on them. Of course I know of Toyota/Honda/ford/chevy etc that you can see almost brand new with bad engines or transmissions or with hundreds of thousands of miles. It really depends on how you take care of them.

My last rover I owned for 2 years and only put 2 thousand miles on it, so I sold it. My current car a Jaguar which is my daily driver I average around 5 - 6 thousand miles a year. I figure it should last me a long time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA