2011 lr4 hd radio problem

Discussion in 'LR4' started by Blkrover1111, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Blkrover1111

Blkrover1111 Member

Hi guys I have a problem with the radio any help would be great the problem is that when I go on to the radio settings there is an option to turn the HD radio on and off mine is stuck on off when i press on it won't change i tried the following did a hard reset with the battery that did not work went in the control module with the iid tool and checked no faults and it shows that it is is equipped anyone knows what the problem hight be

2. jaguardoc504

jaguardoc504 Full Access Member

Possible you do not have the HD radio module fitted.
    I get incorrect fitted/not fitted errors on a few different modules when the CCF is pulled.

3. Blkrover1111

Blkrover1111 Member

It shows fitted

4. ZR1Gerhardt

ZR1Gerhardt Member

I had to use my IID tool to log into the computer and tell it that I had an HD radio. After that, it always worked. You might have to have LR log in and change it. They might charge and arm and a leg just to do that though!

Scott

5. LR4HD

LR4HD New Member

I have the same problem. I have a 2011 LR4. My HD radio worked until a few months ago. I was driving and the HD radio just stopped working. When I go to the settings menu I'm unable to turn it on; it is stuck in the "off" position and when I press "on" it stays in "off" position. I tried the hard reset by disconnecting the battery but that did not work.

I'd appreciate any help with this problem too. If you find a solution BLKrover1111, please let me know. I'll do same.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018