2011 RR HSE Bluetooth Audio Streaming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

afchiefw

Reaction score
Finally pulling the trigger on replacing my 2004 RR... with a 2011 RR. Was surpirsed to see that even in 2011 Audio/Music streaming still hadn't been included.

I found a Bovee Car Kit on Amazon that allows the bluetooth audio streaming capabilities through the IPhone plug in the center cousole cubby that says resolves this problem (even though I have Android phones).

Does anyone have any experience with this product, and/or are there any better alternatives?

https://www.amazon.com/Bovee-Bluetooth-Land-Rover-Range/dp/B074CQ4LQ2

RoverGhost

Reaction score
I have one and it works great Iphone or Android best 100 bucks spent on my Rover. Yeah its sad they have fallen behind tech wise on this for such an expensive vehicle. My 13 RRS had it and a much better Nav set up too.

Jim Zimmerman

Reaction score
This product works great and allows control from both the steering wheel as well as the dash buttons. It's a little flaky about showing the song name but I see that on my phone anyways. Still searching for an in dash head unit where I don't lose original functionality from RR as the screen looks very dated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV