2012 Land Rover LR4 CPO until 05/2019 incl. Compos & Gap diagnostic tool.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like it is time for us to move towards something different (electric most likely) and we are starting to think about selling our LR4.

It is a 2012 HSE Lux with 61,000 miles (actually just under but it is driven daily). Black on black with piano black trim. Pictures to come. No HD package.

We would like to sell it for $36,500. As you can guess we owe more on this that the asking price but we will cover the difference I need order to make this happen. Obviously we'll consider any reasonable offer.

A little bit of history on this one. This is our second Land Rover LR4 pretty much the same specs than our first one. The only difference is that this one was never taken off-road. It truely is a garage queen sadly but Central New York is not the best place for off-roading.
We are the second owners and purchased it from LR Manhattan about a year and a half ago under Land Rover Certified Program. Most of the miles put by us are highway long distance miles from trips we take to Boston, NYC, New Mexico and Canada however this truck also sees around town duty (usually nothing less than 10 miles since in Syracuse everything is far away). All maintenance is up to date and the usual failing items have been replaced (mainly compressor).
Land Rover certified warranty is pretty much a bumper to bumper coverage and will allow you, as it did for us to save quite a few dollars at the dealership.

I haven't taken any pictures yet but will take them later this weekend or early during the week.

Please message me with any questions you may have. At this point the Compomotive and Gap tool are not t be sold separately.

Price includes vehicle, transferable CPO warranty until 05/2019 or 39,000 miles (as of today 07/21/2017) Compomotive rims and tires (currently 4 Nokian and 1 Duratrac) and Gap Diagnostic BT diagnostic tool. I will also give you my off-road bag (rcoervy items and such).

Last edited:

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the Compomotives if you never intended to go off road? Just curious, it sounds like a nice sled.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the Compomotives if you never intended to go off road? Just curious, it sounds like a nice sled.

As mentioned above, this is our second LR4. We used to live in NM and went off-road quite a bit (Moab, Colorado, Arizona...)

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price dropped to $32,000 including Compos and everything else.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See attached pictures

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2203.JPG

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics