2012 Radar Detector Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dedbird

Reaction score
So, new owner of a 2012 RR Supercharged. Absolutely love the car. Wow. Car is fast and therefore the radar detector is necessary. I run the Passport Max 360 and it just does not work with the windshield. This is not surprising as I had the same problem with the former, now dead, LR4. Is there any solution other than going with a $2k+ installed remote system? Slowing down is not an option.

Thanks!

DB

dedbird

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I actually also own several V1's and loved them for many years. The false alarms from the blind spot monitors and distance sensing technology on other cars just got to be too annoying so I stopped using them. The Max just seems to have much more specific filtering for the bands used by these cars. The GPS lockout on the Max is also really nice for eliminating the false alarms.

HCF_CUSTOMS

Reaction score
The V-1 software can be updated to prevent false alarms from vehicle radar emissions

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut