2013 LR2 Disgruntled Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all. I am the owner of a 2013 LR2 which I bought in April 2021, drove for less then a couple months and has been sitting in the dealership parking lot since June 2021, awaiting a part. Steering rack, under warranty, and still await with no ETA on when I WILL EVER SEE TRUCK AGAIN!!! Case opened with Land Rover Canada, which i get "no update" updates every week or so. I guess venting is the only thing I can do for now.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about your experiences, sadly everything on the planet is on backorder it seems. I would think they could at least offer you a used rack, which may not be optimal but it would at least get you on the road.

Guy Harding

Reaction score
Are you by any chance in CA ?

Look into the 'lemon Law' if you are.

Reaction score
No real Lemon Law in Canada, but there is some other similar ones. Problem being, vehicle has to be newer than 4 years, and a consistent issue repaired a few times, which this one has yet to be repaired and returned to me. 6 months on X-Mas day, it will be.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken, no vehicle in the USA is covered under lemon law if it is used, unless it was lemon'd already and was not disclosed in the sale.

Reaction score
So the saga continues. Got the General Manager involved and a re-manufactued part shows up outta nowhere. It was installed however turns left correctly but doesn't return properly when turning right, so it's a no go. Another part, new this time, is supposed to be available 30 December and be here about two weeks into January. My semi weekly update from Land Rover Canada, Sam E, updated me that he had no updates. So Sam E is totally useless. So I will remain waiting and hoping.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, sorry to hear about the continuing issues. Hope they fix it soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA