2016 LR4 Navigation Reboot / "Hard Reset"...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on here know if there is a hard reset or reboot function on the 2016 LR4 Navigation?
On other vehicles if you hold a combination of buttons down it does a reboot curious if this vehicle has that. My navigation froze and I get an error message. I am hoping this may resolve it without an issue to the dealership. Thanks.

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn't one without SDD-IDS. Dealer will have to complete it.
Ghetto method of disconnecting battery may work but you would have to leave it unplugged for about twenty minutes and no guarantee it will reboot.

Dicky Doyle

Reaction score
Late to this thread but did you get this figured out? Probably won't work on my 2012 LR4 but I have searched everywhere for a reset for my Nav. Everything works except for the position....it shows me 145 miles from where I actually am. I'm not even sure if the shark fin antenna on top is the gps antenna or not, I unplugged it and my Sirius radio lost reception so I know it is for that, and actually working. I cant figure out where the nav unit is either...not under either of the seats. Just unable to find any info on the 2012 model.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA