2018 Disco 5 windshield sunscreen from Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vytec

Reaction score
i have a new 2018 D5 and purchased a LR sunscreen from an online dealer and it was way too big even though it was the correct part number from LR website. So I went to my local dealer and he had the same part number and same result.

Wondering if anyone has had the same issue and if anyone has a different LR part number for an updated version.

The sunscreen wasn’t a little too big, it was way too big.

johnn01

Reaction score
i have a new 2018 D5 and purchased a LR sunscreen from an online dealer and it was way too big even though it was the correct part number from LR website. So I went to my local dealer and he had the same part number and same result.

Wondering if anyone has had the same issue and if anyone has a different LR part number for an updated version.

The sunscreen wasn’t a little too big, it was way too big.
You can contact Hillary he has a for sale here his his email [email protected] and his mobile number +1 (323) 364-3305

Vytec

Reaction score
FYI, I was provided the info for Discovery Sport as being the right one for the 2018 Discovery 5, but that's incorrect as well. Way too small. The Discovery part number is too big and this one is too small. So if you have someone tell you that VPLCS0295 Windscreen Sun Shield / OEM Land Rover Discovery Sport Parts 2016-2019 works, it doesn't. It's too small. Don't waste your time or money. My LR dealer is trying to figure it out and when I get an answer, I'll post the results. Just didn't want someone buying something that doesn't work, just to find out that they have a hassle trying to return it.

Vytec

Reaction score
You don't just judge he is my main dealer he has been selling thing to me and my friends with no complain
It's not a judgement, it's a fact. He provided me with the Discovery Sport part number and told me that it was the Discovery 5 part number and that he was certain it was the right part for my vehicle. I went to my dealer and asked for that same part to confirm if that was in-fact true, When we tried it, it was way too small. Which why I was concerned about using that part. My intention was to let you and anyone else know that if someone tries to tell you that the Discovery Sport Part Number is the correct one for the 2018 Discovery 5, don't believe them, because it's not.

I've never had any issue with Land Rover and their parts like I've had with the stupid sunscreen. Crazy that LR has it on their website as being the correct part number, they have the same one in the LR Parts info, yet when you try to install it, the darn thing is way too big.

johnn01

Reaction score
It's not a judgement, it's a fact. He provided me with the Discovery Sport part number and told me that it was the Discovery 5 part number and that he was certain it was the right part for my vehicle. I went to my dealer and asked for that same part to confirm if that was in-fact true, When we tried it, it was way too small. Which why I was concerned about using that part. My intention was to let you and anyone else know that if someone tries to tell you that the Discovery Sport Part Number is the correct one for the 2018 Discovery 5, don't believe them, because it's not.

I've never had any issue with Land Rover and their parts like I've had with the stupid sunscreen. Crazy that LR has it on their website as being the correct part number, they have the same one in the LR Parts info, yet when you try to install it, the darn thing is way too big.
Oh ok thats good of you thanks a lot

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72